It has not been easy for us to put together our listing to the Top 10 USA Casino websites for there have been some major changes happening in the USA recently in regards to which casino sites players living in the US can easily play at and which sites they cannot play at.
However we have managed to find a range of different casino sites that have been specifically designed to allow anyone living in any part of the USA to be able to sign up and play real money casino games online, so please do feel free to checkout any one of our rated Real Money casino websites showcased on this site of each of them come highly recommended
Top 10 American Online Casino Rooms
No More Headaches – Play at the most reputed US Online Casinos[toc]When it comes to online casinos, American casino fans were initially left out in the cold especially with the introduction of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) in 2006. However, things have warmed up ever since Nevada, Delaware and New Jersey legalized online gambling while a number of other states are also considering the option.
Fortunately, there are now many online casinos that permit players from the United States, and Top 10 Casino Websites is just the place to find where to American-based players can safely gamble online. USA based players can:
- Can transact in dollars
- Avail of some lucrative bonuses with fair wagering requirements
- Play real money casino games as frequently as they desire even on a mobile device
Yes, many of the casinos we list have a robust mobile platform that supports a variety of smart-phones and tablets.
If you are looking for the list of latest US Casinos have a look at this new USA casinos section.
Is online gambling legal in the USA?
Before we get any deeper, our experts would like to clear the air on the issue of legality when it comes to gambling online in the US. Those who live in within the states of Delaware, New Jersey and Nevada are already able to gamble online since these states have passed laws that permit it.
However, it is important to be aware that there is no law that restricts US residents from playing at an online casino. This has been vetted by US Attorney Catherine Hanaway who admitted at a U.S. House Judiciary Committee that players would not be violating any federal law if they wagered online. There are only some restrictions on financial institutions such as banks from approving of transactions related to gambling.
The UIGEA only limits how money is transacted between online casinos and the customers. For the most part, the UIGEA only restricts banks from allowing customers to send money to offshore gambling sites.
If there are banking restrictions then what about deposits and withdrawals?
This is one question that we would like to address so that you go ahead and play your favourite games at a US friendly online casino without any worries.
To begin with, the UIGEA made the task of making deposits and cashing out winnings a bit tougher through conventional means. However, some Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards do work at some casinos.
In addition, there are several other US friendly alternatives such as:
Our experts at Top 10 Casino Websites have tested every casino for every type of deposit and withdrawal methods, so that we are able to recommend only the best US online casinos.
The Future Of Online Gambling In The US
While we don’t believe in crystal ball predictions, the future of online gambling in the US does look brighter despite there still being some grey area in the laws. Delaware, New Jersey and Nevada have already paved the way for online gambling while there are prospects of California and Mississippi following suit. This, of course, benefits the states since they can potentially earn millions of dollars in tax revenue.
It is no secret that the industry is on the threshold of a new beginning in the United States with some states even making licenses locally available. Just make sure to check your local laws to be certain about current regulations.
Play At The Best US Online Casinos
Now that we have addressed the legal issue let’s look at how we select the best US online casinos to play at.
To say that our expert reviewers do their homework before listing a US friendly online casino is an understatement. Every casino listed goes through numerous tests which they must pass in order to make it to our top 10 list. Here are a few elements on our checklist.
- Must be licensed and regulated by reputed gambling jurisdictions like the Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- Offer convenient deposit and withdrawal options for US players
- Offers reasonably quick withdrawals especially by Check
- Run on a secure platform with the latest encryption technology
- Must be certified for fair gaming from reputed institutions like eCOGRA and TRUSTe.
- Game variety: The casino must feature some of the best games including slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, poker, and more.
- Welcome Bonuses: Casinos listed on our site are known to offer reasonably decent sign up bonuses with fair wagering requirements. We negotiate some of the best bonuses available.
- Regular Promotions and special offers to make you time at the casino more lucrative and entertaining
- Local and progressive jackpots: Yes, there are many life changing jackpots where you can test your luck
- Quality of customer support: This is one of the hallmarks of a reputed online casino. You are sure to receive help when you need it most 24/7.
- Mobile compatibility: Everyone loves to gamble on the move and you will find the best US friendly mobile casinos right here. We test every casino on a variety of mobile devices. Whether you play on an Apple or Android you will experience the best graphics and smooth game-play at our listed mobile casinos.
- Every casino is tested for performance be it a download, instant play or mobile platform.
Why Play At US Online Casinos?
US players have every reason to spin the reels or race to 21 in an action packed game of online blackjack. To begin with, you get to play real money games, take advantage of a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, and play in US dollars without the hassles of losing out to currency conversion rates and additional fees.
Most importantly, even though the options are still rather limited you still get to play at licensed and regulated casinos where your money is safe.
This includes casinos powered by Real Time Gaming, WGS Technologies, Rival Gaming, Saucify, BetSoft Gaming, Genesis Gaming and TopGame.
If you are slots enthusiasts there are some of the best 3D slots from BetSoft Gaming to look forward to.
Then again, we pick casinos that also offer the best bonuses and feature plenty of promotions and special offers on a regular basis.
All the casinos on our list:
- Offer attractive bonuses and promos for new and existing customers
- Speedy withdrawal options for US players.
- Have been around for a decade or more
Online Gambling Tips For US Players From Our Experts
If you are a US based player and are ready for some high octane action playing your favourite online casino games, here are some tips from our experts.
- All-in-one: If you love different types of gambling then look for sites that offer casino games, sports betting, and poker. There are some US friendly sites that offer different gambling options and appeal to recreational gamblers
- Reasonable house edge: Always choose US online casinos that have a decent house edge.
- Only signup at reputed sites: Never compromise on security. Always make sure to play real money casino games at licensed casinos that are independently audited and certified for fair gaming. Find the most reputed US online casinos right HERE.
- Pick bonuses wisely: There’s always the opportunity to get started with double your bankroll through a welcome bonus. Choose a bonus relevant to your gaming preferences and with reasonable wagering requirements.
- Game variety: Whether you are a slots enthusiast or enjoy playing poker, video poker, roulette, blackjack or baccarat, always check the casino’s games library to make sure they have adequate games that you enjoy most.
- Banking methods: Our experts always recommend that players look for payment options that suit their style best. The options for US players are currently limited, which makes it crucial to choose a site that offers payment options you are comfortable with.
- Gamble on the move: Don’t miss the chance to whip up your favourite games on your smart-phone or tablet. We give you access to the trendiest US mobile casinos that offer a full range of real money games and convenient banking options.
- Keep an eye on progressive jackpots: Do keep an eye on those life changing progressive jackpots on slots machines and a few table games.
- US Dollars: Make sure to pick a casino where you fund your casino account and withdraw in US Dollars.
Popular Casino Games That US Players Groove
There is an array of games to choose from at any of the US online casinos listed on our site. This includes many that US players are familiar with and enjoy playing.
Slots are undoubtedly the largest offering at any casino. You will find a fantastic selection of 3-reel classic and multi-reel video slots with multiple pay-lines from the likes of Real Time Gaming, BetSoft and Top Games, to name a few. Many feature some fantastic bonus games and cash prizes worth a mention.
It is no secret that Blackjack is an American favourite with plenty of action at the tables around the clock. Vegas Downtown Blackjack is by far the most played due to its moderate rules and betting options.
Video poker is another interesting casino game to be found at US online casinos with different payout structures. This includes All American Video Poker that is currently available in single hand and multi0-hand formats, which allows for some fast paced action.
Online baccarat is also a well known card game where you only have to predict whether the Banker’s or Player’s hand will be closer to 9. Games are available in both high and low stakes.
US Online Casinos License Jurisdictions
Kahnawake Gaming Commission: This licensing body currently regulates a number of US friendly online casinos.
New Jersey Casino Control Commission: Casinos that operate in the State of New Jersey and Delaware as well are usually licensed and regulated by this gambling commission. If you are a resident of the state and over the age of 21 you can legally gamble at casinos licensed by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission.
Nevada Gaming Control Board: Online casinos licensed by this gaming commission permit players over the age of 21.
Curacao E-Gaming: Many online casinos licensed and regulated by Curacao E-Gaming allow US players to sign up for real money games.
Costa Rica: Some casinos that are issued a Costa Rica gaming license permit US based players to enjoy their entire range of games and make deposits and withdrawals in USD.
US Online Casino FAQ
Please do keep on reading for below we have the most frequently asked questions by US based online casino players, and alongside all of them are the answers to these questions!