Roulette is undoubtedly the oldest casino game and what better way could there be than to experience the game in its native form that at a live dealer casino.
Top 10 Casino Websites brings you the best of live dealer roulette where you get to enjoy the best of a land-based casino right from your desktop.
We bring you the best in live video streaming technology from the top software and live gaming providers right to your fingertips.
What you get when you play at a casino listed here is:
- A reputed casino with top notch live dealer roulette
- Seamless video streaming in real time
- Some great bonuses attached to live roulette games
- Safe banking options for real money roulette
- European Roulette and American Roulette games
So if you are ready to enjoy the oldest casino game in a real-life setting right from your home, let us get you to those hotspots.
Our experts would like to first share what you can expect at a live roulette casino and the inherent benefits.
- Enjoy live video streaming from the game provider’s studio or casino on your desktop or mobile
- Games are conducted by professional and trained croupiers
- Varied betting limits with multiple chip options
- Roulette tables to suit every pocket
- Excellent platform for high rollers
- Play at multiple tables
- Earn extra loyalty points for playing live dealer roulette at some casinos
- Games are certified for fair play
- Interact with dealers and other players
- Special function to see full account of bets placed in betting sessions
- Check the dealer’s bio
- View statistics such as recent number history, odd/even percentages, hot and cold numbers, and more.
- Loads of betting options, which includes placing multiple bets
- Enjoy roulette at a slower pace
Live dealer roulette is played just the same way as a land-based casino and in the same setting.
You have a real dealer and real roulette wheel, which makes it as close you can get to a real casino from the comfort of your home.
- To begin with you need to make sure to fund your casino account and then head to the casino’s Live Casino or Live Dealer section.
- Pick a roulette variant you would like to play. Most casinos offer European Roulette and American Roulette while French Roulette and Roulette Royale is often on the menu as well.
- Simply pick a table with stake limits that suit your bankroll and you are ready to being playing.
- The casino or studio streaming the game will load on your screen in real time. With a simple click of the mouse you can place bets directly with the dealer.
- You choose a variety of betting options that includes straight up bets, split bets, street bets, line bets, corner bets, column bets, Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High Bets, and more.
- Once all the bets are placed the croupier will drop the ball in the roulette wheel. All you need is to wait for the wheel to stop and the ball to land in a pocket. If you predict right, you will receive your winnings instantly in your casino account.
Casinos listed on our site offer several different roulette variants in the live dealer format. The most common are European Roulette and American Roulette. French roulette is also one of the variants you will come across frequently while Roulette Royale has also made an entry at some live dealer casinos.
It is as safe as playing can get as long as you pick a licensed and reputed casino, which you will find right HERE on our site. One of the added benefits is that you get to the actual roulette wheel in motion and wager in the presence of a real dealer, making it easy to monitor the game at all times.
The odds are the same as online roulette. Payouts are the same whether you stake on a red/black, odd/even, columns or corners. Remember, live dealer American roulette has the double zero, which we recommend you only try once you are familiar with European Roulette and its single zero.
Unfortunately, live dealer games are exclusively for a real money environment. However, some casinos may let you have a feel of the casino before you place real money wagers.
Some live dealer casinos have optimized their live roulette games for smart-phones and tablets. You may want to check with the casino’s support staff to make sure the option is available.
All you need is a reasonably fast broadband or 3G or 4G connection (for the mobile version) to enjoy seamless game-play and video streaming quality.
The moment you win a live roulette game the winnings will be transferred to your casino account.
It all depends on the casino you choose. However, most casinos have timing restrictions since the entire set up involves humans.
If you are familiar with the rules and the finer aspects of the game, you could develop a strategy. Placing outside bets such as red/black or odd/even is a good start if you are new to roulette. Our experts caution that there is no time tested strategy so ignore anyone who may claim to have a proven strategy. It is all about becoming a smart player. Roulette is after all a game of chance.