Roulette is undoubtedly the oldest casino game and what better way could there be than to experience the game in its native form that at a live dealer casino.
Top 10 Casino Websites brings you the best of live dealer roulette where you get to enjoy the best of a land-based casino right from your desktop.
We bring you the best in live video streaming technology from the top software and live gaming providers right to your fingertips.
Top Live Dealer Roulette Websites
What you get when you play at a casino listed here is:
- A reputed casino with top notch live dealer roulette
- Seamless video streaming in real time
- Some great bonuses attached to live roulette games
- Safe banking options for real money roulette
- European Roulette and American Roulette games
So if you are ready to enjoy the oldest casino game in a real-life setting right from your home, let us get you to those hotspots.
Why Play Live Dealer Roulette
Our experts would like to first share what you can expect at a live roulette casino and the inherent benefits.
- Enjoy live video streaming from the game provider’s studio or casino on your desktop or mobile
- Games are conducted by professional and trained croupiers
- Varied betting limits with multiple chip options
- Roulette tables to suit every pocket
- Excellent platform for high rollers
- Play at multiple tables
- Earn extra loyalty points for playing live dealer roulette at some casinos
- Games are certified for fair play
- Interact with dealers and other players
- Special function to see full account of bets placed in betting sessions
- Check the dealer’s bio
- View statistics such as recent number history, odd/even percentages, hot and cold numbers, and more.
- Loads of betting options, which includes placing multiple bets
- Enjoy roulette at a slower pace
How to Play Live Dealer Roulette
Live dealer roulette is played just the same way as a land-based casino and in the same setting.
You have a real dealer and real roulette wheel, which makes it as close you can get to a real casino from the comfort of your home.
- To begin with you need to make sure to fund your casino account and then head to the casino’s Live Casino or Live Dealer section.
- Pick a roulette variant you would like to play. Most casinos offer European Roulette and American Roulette while French Roulette and Roulette Royale is often on the menu as well.
- Simply pick a table with stake limits that suit your bankroll and you are ready to being playing.
- The casino or studio streaming the game will load on your screen in real time. With a simple click of the mouse you can place bets directly with the dealer.
- You choose a variety of betting options that includes straight up bets, split bets, street bets, line bets, corner bets, column bets, Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High Bets, and more.
- Once all the bets are placed the croupier will drop the ball in the roulette wheel. All you need is to wait for the wheel to stop and the ball to land in a pocket. If you predict right, you will receive your winnings instantly in your casino account.