If you are fan of poker then you have every reason to be here at Top 10 Casino Websites.
We showcase the best live dealer Casino Hold’em casinos that take game-play to a whole new level.
Most importantly you get to play this thrilling variant against a professional dealer and experience some great real-time action without having to land up at a bricks and mortar casino.
At casinos listed on our site you will find:
Top Live Dealer Casino Hold’em Websites
$888Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
£200Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
$/£/€998Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
$333Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
£100Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
10%Welcome Bonus (T&Cs apply, 18+)
Live dealer Casino Hold’em games streamed live from the casino or software provider’s studio straight to your desktop
- Casinos that offer tables for both high and low stakes
- Allow live dealer players to earn bonuses and comp points
- Casinos that offer multi-table games
- Sites that allow you to play live Casino Hold’em on the go
Casino Hold’em is one of the variations of five-card poker that allows you to test your skills to the limit and face off with other players from the comfort of your home. So if you are ready to see a real dealer turn over the cards and consider yourself adept at bluffing a hand, then we are just the people to get you started at the right live dealer casinos.
Why Play Live Dealer Casino Hold’em
Live Casino Hold’em offers poker fans a great deal of reasons why they ought to hit the tables. Here are just a few:
- Play for the most flexible stakes
- Play against and interact with a real dealer
- Get to play anywhere and anytime
- Enjoy payouts of up to 100:1 depending on the winning combination
- Play side bets and win according to bonus pay table
- See the cards shuffled by a professional dealer
- Switch tables if you aren’t keen on a particular table
How to Play Casino Hold’em
Casino Hold’em is a game played with a deck of 52 cards. Unlike regular poker, the game involves playing against the dealer.
- Play begins with each player making an ante.
- The dealer hands each player their cards and places two cards face up in the middle of the table.
- Each player places their bet and makes their hand based on the two cards dealt and the community cards.
- After the bets are placed the dealer places an additional card in the center of the table.
- You now have the option to bet again or fold.
- The betting continues until there are five cards in the middle. After this, every player must reveal their card. The player with the best possible poker hand wins the pot.
Live Casino Hold’em Tips From Our Experts
It is all about making the right decision to play or fold after the first set of cards are dealt.
- Consider the strength of your hands in addition to how your hand could get better when the remaining two cards are dealt.
- If you have a pair or better or an Ace or King then it would be wise to Call
- If you have two over cards then Call
- If you have a flush or straight draw then Call if you require one card to complete the flush or straight card.
- When you do not have cards that match the board then Fold